- A Broader Customer Base : Approach a lot more people in a more targeted fashion.
- Significantly Ease the Process of Business Acquisition : All that a transporter has to do is post a truck along with some key information, and matching freight is automatically displayed.
- Simplifying Information Exchange : Avoid communication losses, by conveying detailed written information on the job that can be reviewed any time, eliminating the need to call up various suppliers or transporters repeatedly.
- Increase Capacity Utilization and Reduce Waiting Times : When there is a live database with up to the minute information, it leads to lesser waiting time for finding a truck/load. It also reduces truck idling time, so more time of your truck is spent transporting.
- Finding Return Loads : The database increases the chances of finding load to haul back home, so the truck is in use even while returning, and the cost benefits can be passed on.
Seems like we are talking serious business now.